Monday, July 13, 2009

So Far So Good

I have been very blessed so far with this pregnancy. It doesn't even feel real yet because I've had it so easy. I haven't started to show yet. At least not that anyone else would notice. I'm noticing a bit of bloat but that's just because my body has looked the same way for so long that I'm seeing little things now. I haven't had any morning sickness or any major fatigue. I mean I get tired after a long day but who doesn't. Over all the few things I have noticed are either minor irritants or barely noticeable. I can only hope and pray the rest of my pregnancy goes this smoothly!
One thing that started this week is my "girls" have begun to grow and therefor hurt all the time! I'm not sure what is more frightening, 7 more months of painful bazoombas or the end result of being the new Pam Anderson!! Then you have the quandary of where to find maternity bras? I'm currently a 32 around and I fear that if I go into a maternity store and ask for something that small the other mothers-to-be may run me out with sticks :-) lol We'll see what I end up with. Here's hoping that the next 7 months are as easy as the first 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment