Thursday, July 9, 2009

First things first


I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Kristen, I'm happily married to my best friend Mike and will have been for 5 years in August. We just found out we are expecting our first child. I am currently 2 months pregnant and being that its my first, I have already learned SO much! We are both more excited then words can say. I have Celiac Disease and have been gluten free for almost a year and a half. I've pretty much got it down pat at this point but am always looking for good tips. Aside from that I have been blessed with incredibly supportive family and the best friends a girl could ask for. As for the rest...you'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristen it's Krystal. I am so incredibly excited and happy for you. Having a child is an amazing experience, pregnancy and all. My son is one today, and I cannot believe it. He is my whole world and I feel truly blessed to have him. I will be praying for an easy pregnancy & labor for you. Congrats again. Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh! I love this picture. You're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete