Sunday, July 19, 2009

Falling for a man named Sheldon!

Anyone who knows me (or has met me in passing) has figured out that Friends is by far my favorite tv show of all time! That hasn't changed (and probably never will) but I have recently discovered a new show that nearly rivals my love for Friends! Its absolute hilarity in every episode!




"Leonard and Sheldon are brilliant physicists, the kind of "beautiful minds" that understand how the universe works. But none of that genius helps them interact with people, especially women. All this begins to change when a free-spirited beauty named Penny moves in next door. Sheldon, Leonard's roommate, is quite content spending his nights playing Klingon Boggle with their socially dysfunctional friends, fellow CalTech scientists Wolowitz and Koothrappali. However, Leonard sees in Penny a whole new universe of possibilities... including love." -CBS

I have seen the first two seasons and would highly recommend it to anyone who likes to laugh! Season one DVD's are on sale now and I have seen them as low as $15 on sale at target. If you see it for a good deal BUY IT!! You won't be sorry. :-)
Happy Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment